Health and Safety Administrator (3797)
Job Title: HSQE Administrator
Business Unit: UK Construction
Why join ISG?
ISG is a dynamic construction services company, delivering robust and future-proofed places that help people and businesses thrive. We blend our unparalleled track record, sound processes and proven delivery methods with a fast-paced and agile culture, ensuring we deliver thriving places that are as agile and resilient as their occupants.
About the role:
This is a junior role for an HSQE Administrator where you will work within the Health & Safety Team and help deliver proactive, effective, and timely support to the Head of HSQ&E and local manager. This role is great to kick start your career in Construction and improve your knowledge and interest in Health, Safety, Quality and Environment.
Some responsibilities will include:
- Support the Head of HSQE, Regions HSQE Manager & Advisors
- Organise meeting room bookings, catering and hospitality for meetings and events
- Booking travel, accommodation, conference and offsite activities
- General office duties
- Maintaining up to date databases for live projects, accidents and incidents, drug and alcohol testing
- Maintaining up to date SHE team structure, contact details etc
- Maintain existing statistical databases relating to enforcing authority visits, RIDDOR accidents and statistical analysis
- Assist with production of Monthly and Quarterly HSQE board reports
- Attend training to assist/develop the role where appropriate
- Some travel may be required
- Develop expertise for the management of Airsweb AVA
- Attend HRRB Meetings and record actions
What you'll need to bring
- GCSE English & Maths at grade 4 – 9 or A – C (old system)
- You will be task orientated, pro-active and enthusiastic
- Have an interest in Health & Safety
- Have an interest in the Construction industry
- Able to build relationships and communicate with various levels
- IT literate in MS 360 (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Power BI)
Our workplace strategy ‘Work for You’ includes flexible working practices such as hybrid working where employees can split their working time between work and home. We also recognise that some roles lend themselves to flexible options more than others, so if this is important to you please discuss this with your recruiter, during the hiring process.
ISG is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
- Country:United Kingdom
- Department:UK Construction - South
- Needed by Month:November
- Type of Employment:Permanent